Kangra Valley Public Education Society offers MERIT SCHOLARSHIP to the students entering class 8th to 12th for the Academic Session 2017-18.
Kangra Valley Public Education Society runs Kangra Valley Sr Sec School located at Sheela Chowk,Dharamshala.KVS is one of the prestigious schools of Dharamshala which is affiliated to the HPSEB. At Senior Secondary level, it offers academics in all streams viz Medical,Non Medical, Commerce and Humanities(Arts).
Kangra Valley Public Education Society supports the education of the students from economically backward section of the society. The main aim of the society is to impart education and enlighten the people of the community. Taking up the initiative in the same direction, the SOCIETY wants to support more talented students to achieve their potentials and live their dream through its SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME.
Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to the student entering Class 8, 9,10,11,12.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to support the secondary education of talented students.
Scholarship Award: On an annual basis, the KVPE society scholarship will provide the topper student scoring 90% above in the written test conducted.
- Full tuition fees until the end of Secondary schooling.
- Full annual fees
- Textbooks and other paid resources.
- Funding for co-curricular activities / events.
- Uniform sets
- Monthly reward of Rs 500/-
Other selected students will be provided:
Scholarships of 25%, 50%, 75 % or 100% of the annual fees as applicable based on the student’s performance in the written test conducted by KVPES
Scholarship can be taken at: Kangra Valley Sr. Sec School,Sheela Chowk,Dharamshala
Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met to apply for the scholarship:
- entering Class 8,9, 10 ,11,12 (All streams)
- scoring above 85% marks in their last examination passed
- have an excellent academic record as well as active participation in extracurricular activities.
Who can Apply:The students of Kangra Valley Sr. Sec. School and any other school can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply: Timelines will be publicly advertised and application form will be available on the school website (www.kvskangravalley.com) and school office.
Application Documents Checklist
- Complete application form (supplied)
- Attach school reports from the last two academic years.
- Copy of ID card of the previous school
The Application Form requires basic information about the applicant’s parents, their employment and annual salaries. This information will not be shared outside of the Scholarship Selection Committee.
Written Test: The date for the written test will be informed later.
- The students of class 8, 9, 10, 11 need to appear for a compiled test on English, Hindi, Mathematics and General Knowledge based on the syllabus of their previous class.
- The students of class 12th Non-Medical need to appear for a compiled test on English,Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics based on the syllabus of their previous class.
- The students of class 12th Medical need to appear for a compiled test on English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology based on the syllabus of their previous class.
- The students of class 12th Commerce need to appear for a compiled test on English, Economics, Business Studies and Accountancy based on the syllabus of their previous class.
- The students of class 12th Arts need to appear for a compiled test on English, Sociology, Economics, Political Science and Hindi based on the syllabus of their previous class.
Application Open: The application will be accepted from 1st March, 2017.
Application Deadline: Deadline for the students of KVS is 15th March, 2017. Deadline for the students of other schools is 30th March, 2017.